Grabease Ergonomic Utensils - GreyRegular price £15.00 Sale price £10.50
Designed to safely nurture independence in little ones ready to meet their self-feeding developmental milestone.
The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in babies' natural hand grasp, making the hand-to-mouth motion easier! Using this set will also help strengthen their fingers while encouraging proper pencil grasp development (this will come in handy later!).
Our utensils feature a choke protection shield to add a layer of safety while your little one builds confidence in self-feeding. Our utensils are the perfect learning tool for baby led weaning and beyond!
They come highly recommended by Occupational Therapists.
- Ergonomically designed handle for a more natural hand feeding motion.
- Choke protection barrier safe for baby self-feeding to promote confidence in independent eating.
- Excellent utensil starter set for children in their baby led weaning stage to toddler eating.
- Highly recommended by occupational therapists for children's finger strength development.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- For ages 6 months and over 1 year.